- Login to your cPanel
- Click the Backup icon, under the Files section
- Click the button titled Download a Full Website Backup
- The Backup Destination needs to be Home Directory.
- The easiest way to know when the backup is complete is to allow C Panel to send you an email when it is done.
- Click the Generate Backup button
How to take a manual backup via C Panel? Print
Was this answer helpful?
How do I add an Apache handler? 1. Click on the “Apache handlers” link in Cpanel. (under the 'site management... How do I change my account password in Cpanel? 1. Click on 'Change Password' under the 'Site Management' header in Cpanel. 2. Enter your... How do I create custom error pages? Error pages are served to Internet users when any one of a variety of errors occur, such as when... How do I login to Cpanel? You can login to Cpanel with the url that is in your Welcome email:... How do I password protect a directory? You can password protect directories within your site from unauthorized users by using 'Web...