How to upload file using File manager?
You can upload your files directly through cPanel using the File Manager. File Manager is a web interface that allows you to manage all files associated with your account.
To upload a file through cPanel's File Manager, please do the following:
- Login to cPanel.
- Under Files, click File Manager.
- Select Web Root and Show Hidden Files, then click Go.
- Click to open the folder to which you'd like to upload files.
- Click Upload from the top toolbar.
- Click Browse (some web browsers will have Choose File instead.
- Select the file on your computer that you wish to upload.
- Once the file has been selected, it will automatically upload. You may select additional files while uploads are in progress.
Was this answer helpful?
You can password protect directories within your site from unauthorized users by using 'Web...
You may use Apache SpamAssassin to create a "blacklist" to block unwanted email. To create...
Symlinks - short for symbolic links are basically shortcuts to individual files or folders. One...
Yes, there is. Try: https://www.domain.com:2083 or: https://server.hostname.com:2083 You...
Error pages are served to Internet users when any one of a variety of errors occur, such as when...