How to upload file using File manager?
You can upload your files directly through cPanel using the File Manager. File Manager is a web interface that allows you to manage all files associated with your account.
To upload a file through cPanel's File Manager, please do the following:
- Login to cPanel.
- Under Files, click File Manager.
- Select Web Root and Show Hidden Files, then click Go.
- Click to open the folder to which you'd like to upload files.
- Click Upload from the top toolbar.
- Click Browse (some web browsers will have Choose File instead.
- Select the file on your computer that you wish to upload.
- Once the file has been selected, it will automatically upload. You may select additional files while uploads are in progress.
Was this answer helpful?
Using Raw Access Logs menu in cPanel you can check the traffic coming to your website, before it...
This article provides instructions for synchronizing cPanel Calendar & Contacts using CardDAV...
1. Click on 'Change Password' under the 'Site Management' header in Cpanel. 2. Enter your...
Here is a list of many common error codes:Succesful Client Requests: 200 OK 201 Created 202...
A subdomain is a second website, with its own unique content, but there is no new domain name....