In this section, we will show you how to make a backup (also known as exporting) of your database using compression.
1) Login to control panel
2) From the Databases section, click phpMyAdmin
3) Click the database you wish to export
4) Click the Export tab
5) Click the Custom option under method
6) Under the output section, select the compression type. Please read our section above about using Zip
7) Click Go at the bottom of the page
That’s it! Depending on the size of your database, it could take some time. However, once it is done compressing the files (on the server), it will automatically start downloading to your computer.