How do I choose what cPanel themes are available to my clients? Print
1. Login to your primary site's cPanel (not WHM).
2. Change the theme for your site to one of the RVSkin options.
3. Login to your WHM.
4. Scroll the left-hand navigation menu to the bottom.
5. Select the RVSkin Manager option.
6. Click the Themes >> option at the top of the right-hand screen.
7. On the navigation bar below that, select the Selectable Themes option.
8. Choose the themes you would like to provide as an option to your clients.
9. Save your selection.
10. Logout of your WHM.
11. In your cPanel change your theme back to the one you desire.
Was this answer helpful?
What is WHM? WHM is also a reseller control panel. It is what our customers receive with all Reseller hosting... What is a package? A package is collection of predefined specifications which define what a user or domain may have... How to Suspend/Unsuspend Accounts In WHM? You can find this in WHM under Account Functions.If your resold client is suspended, you can... How to reset a reseller's client's password? Go to WHM and click Password Modification (under Account Functions). Select the account domain... How to create Package in WHM? When you create an account in WHM, you can select quite a few resource limits on the account,...