What is WHM? Print
You can use the following options in WHM
• Create individual accounts
• Create custom hosting packages
• Add domains to the server
• Manage features of hosting packages and account
• Reset password/contact email address for cPanel accounts
• Edit Resource Limits for cPanel accounts
• Modify DNS zone records for each domain/subdomain
• Set up private nameservers on the server
• Access resold account without entering login detail
• Perform basic system and control panel maintenance
Was this answer helpful?
What is a package? A package is collection of predefined specifications which define what a user or domain may have... How to Suspend/Unsuspend Accounts In WHM? You can find this in WHM under Account Functions.If your resold client is suspended, you can... How to reset a reseller's client's password? Go to WHM and click Password Modification (under Account Functions). Select the account domain... How do I choose what cPanel themes are available to my clients? You can choose the themes those are available to your clients. The instructions below illustrate... How to create Package in WHM? When you create an account in WHM, you can select quite a few resource limits on the account,...